« Papaji, I do not have any question. Let me just sit with you and show it to me! (Show me my self!) »
Four minutes of speech and four minutes of laugh and silence.
A unique oportunity to see the direct awakening of the soul.
H. W. L. Poonja (1910-1997), also called Poonjaji or Papaji, was an enlightened master in the tradition of Advaita/Bhagavan Sri Ramana Maharshi.
He just melted her entire being, that may be an emotional release, but only as an outer manifestation of the fact that she just found her true home, as she got totally liberated from emotions, thoughts, memories, desires. She was taken into her deep self for an instant. Papaji probably saw her ready for such an experience. He didn’t even really say much, he just melted her into his state of mind, these things can happen in the presence of a Sat Guru (= a true spiritual teacher), if synchronicity between the two is possible.
It is truly powerful. Now imagine being in that state eternally…
What would the world do without these gurus from India?
I love this so much… each time I watch it, tears are rolling down… it touches me deep inside… biggest desire of my own life…
Word of caution: don’t look for the same experience as hers, everyone is different. In fact – don’t look for anything, don’t give the mind energy, be still.
More videos of Papaji you can find here:
https://www.youtube.com/user/hansaji?feature=plcp – there’s a huge selection, created by one of his lovers.
The following comments will be deleted generally and without any commentary:
Folgende Kommentare werden grundsätzlich und ohne weiteren Kommentar gelöscht::
1. Insults of whatever kind, against whoever it may concern.
1. Beleidigungen jeder Art, gegen wen auch immer.
2. Comments which show that the video hasn’t been watched entirely or that the video description hasn’t been read.
2. Kommentare, die erkennen lassen, dass entweder das Video nicht ganz angeschaut oder die Videobeschreibung nicht gelesen wurde.
3. Comments which are not referred to the video’s subject (off-topic).
3. Kommentare, die sich nicht auf das Videothema beziehen (off-topic).
4. Malicious insinuations, verifiable or not, against whoever or whatever it might be.
4. Böswillige Unterstellungen, also ohne prüfbare Nachweise – egal gegen wen oder was.
Bitte respektiere das!
Love and blessings